Theres this annoying thing where chat bar moves towards the center of the screen, and the second most annoying one. Clicking and holding links to open links in a new tab, opens up safari preview. Im unable to for example, open the attack page on a new tab, as the safari preview blocks the little torn pda pop up that normally would appear
iOS issues
Started by asconakos [3871078] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 4
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 32 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
Theres this annoying thing where chat bar moves towards the center of the screen
Can you replicate the issue in Safari or any other browser? Which iOS version are you using?
I play daily for hours and this chat issue will happen 1-2 times throughout, until i force close and re-open the app. For the other issue which is of more importance i'd say, same happens in Safari browser. I'm posting a video showing exactly what happens. I'm on iOS 26
I'm not playing on safari, so the app suggesting to open links in safari, while blocking the ingame click and hold menu is the real issue
Unfortunately, we cannot control the preview panel popping up, that is a browser feature. You will have to disable it yourself.
I'm on iOS 26
I need the precise iOS version. This was an iOS issue with version 26.0, which Apple has fixed in 26.1. If you are not on 26.1, you will have to live with the floating chat window, you can read my response on it here.
Mentions: Chat scrolling bug
The bug has returned, it appears to happen on both iOS 26.5 and iOS 27 Developer Beta 1.
Which browser are you using?
there is no option to disable safari previews. safari is built in and cannot be disabled on iphones. the issue is that iOS treats torn as an app and not as a game, or soemthing i'm not sure lol
TornPDA, I’ll be trying to play in Safari to see if I can replicate it there.
Passing along to Constantin.
Thanks..!!