Hi everyone, if you change the "let observer;" in line 381 to "var observer;" the script will start working again on the browser, at least it did for me. I hope this helps some of you!
Started by Terekhov [2992325] on in Tools & Userscripts.
Posts archived: 188 / 188 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Hi everyone, if you change the "let observer;" in line 381 to "var observer;" the script will start working again on the browser, at least it did for me. I hope this helps some of you!
Does it help for other crimes i know this is mainly pickpocketing. I was just wondering if Jarvis carries over to like search or shoplifting?
Oh, the irony, my first attempt after installing this script and picking the only solid green target lol:
14:05:13 - 16/02/26 You used 5 nerve and critically failed pickpocketing a sex worker going to jail for 2h 10m
Anyway, a useful script, thank you!
This worked for me.
Hey y'all - will look at fixes this weekend and update the script then.
how to change the script? its not working oon me
v1.54 - Quick bugfix for the `let null` issue above.
It looks like at one point this fully supported burglary crime chances as well? I have been toying with a variation that handles that. Would love to hear if that is something you don't want to develop/maintain.
Hey! No, I never tried to do burglary because someone else made one for that. Doesn't look like it's been updated for a bit though - https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/475459-torn-crimes-burglary-extended
I will check it out, so far the one I pieced together is working fairly well.
Thanks for this, looking forward to trying it out.
Thanks
Great script, works well on PC and PDA.
Thanks!
worked for a bit, then stopped working and i cant seem to get it working again - maybe something changed last night?
same. it stopped working for me too.
One observation I've made is that it doesn't work for me if I navigate to the pickpocket crime via the menu system... if you post the direct url into a new browser tab it will work.
https://www.torn.com/page.php?sid=crimes#/pickpocketing
I suspect it's something to do with how the page is loading.
hey, on mobile when i have turned on dark mode in browser it want show red or green or anything.
Yes it is a bit temperamental but does work under the conditions you mention
is it me or have this been broken with lastest updates ?
This has broken for me today. Any idea how to fix it?