They know im inexperienced i told them they stayed i try my best to make them happy is thst bad?
Reprehensible behaviour
Started by Surreptitious [3819111] on in Graveyard.
Posts archived: 164 / 164 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Nearly everything you’ve said in this thread has been bad tbh.
If a faction leader who cant even rehab, with less than 2 days total played on torn isnt a red flag, the things cal said in this thread ought to be 🤣 vault scam when? Someone pls. He probably doesnt even know what a faction vault is.
New players shouldn't be leading factions, you're actively harming the experiences of the other new players you recruit. In a few years, if you're still playing, you will recognize this. My genuine advice is find a nice mid level faction, and prove to them that you deserve a leadership position over time, gain experience that way.
In regards to kicking Bouss, you requested someone find you a member to replace him, along with saying he's good in wars and OCs. Being charitable about the wars and OCs comment, can you understand why requesting a replacement doesn't look good?
The intentional misunderstanding thinking it will save you never fails to amaze me.
If they are a minor, I think they're at the very least on the older side of it, not that that makes it better or anything. Personally I'd guess like mid 20s? Bluey is probably just as big with millennials as kids, if not even bigger for some reason. The cat thing is the female Talking Tom Cat, an old ass app, again skewing it a bit older? And Kirby is Kirby, who doesn't love Kirby.
I don't think that this improves the situation at all, it's still fucking repulsive, but I don't think it's necessarily fair to throw that accusation out as well, if that makes sense? Punish him for what he's done, not for a theoretical thing, you know?
I brought it up because I felt that it was important for the general community to be aware of this. I felt that the original thread was graved prematurely.
Am I the only doofus that thought he meant to say "grope" but typed "grape" by mistake? Dude is obviously a scumbag. Threatening to "grope" or "rape" people because they won't game marry you is a pretty wild take.
Then report it, all you or they had to do...
Now we have this shit no one asked for...
I do mention in a later post that I don't know if the victim is a minor, or even female, and we shouldn't presume the offender would assumed they were talking to a minor.
It was reported; bro’s still allowed to play the game.
In fact, at the time of making the post, staff had allegedly reprimanded him.
Then I guess no one gives a fuck...
To be very clear - Torn does not condone harassment, threats of sexual violence or obscene content directed towards others, and the comment made was actioned at the time it was originally reported. Should the player not heed the warning, then escalation will happen as appropriate.
While I completely understand the emotional reaction a topic like this has, I am graving this as just like the previous thread this doesn't belong in GD - the appropriate action has been taken already, and there's a lot of incomplete or incorrect information circulating about what has or hasn't been said or action taken.
I personally agree with raising awareness about not allowing "grape" statements to be used as a joke or meme, but witch hunts don't help with that advocacy.
Then where is his fedding? Why is he still allowed on this game after saying things like that?
If new players cant be leaders why is the option there why do i work so hard if i cant use my money for something
It shouldn't be but that's a different discussion for a different time.
And yes it sounds stupid looking back but do you know how hard it is to get members especially when i pay them out of my own pocket from doing losses just so they xan stay to participate ic an oc and war
I'm just saying if you were in another faction instead of leading your own you wouldn't have to worry about that
Bishopbrook House, Cathedral Avenue, Wells, Somerset, BA5 1FD, United Kingdom
Here's the address of Torns offices in the UK. Easy enough to let them know what you think about there stance on this