I have logged on today and my city finds have gone.
my event log says last time I picked up items in the city was a month ago.
I had about 6 items with a total worth of around $69,000.
Wondering if this is a bug or not?
Thank you!
Started by GavlerTheTravla [4006032] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I have logged on today and my city finds have gone.
my event log says last time I picked up items in the city was a month ago.
I had about 6 items with a total worth of around $69,000.
Wondering if this is a bug or not?
Thank you!
City map has changed, your tools that highlight these items need to change to work with the new update. The items are still there, you can zoom in and find them manually if you want.