Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Audio issues?

Started by rainbowcatmeow [2161229] on in Poker.

2 replies · 25 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
rainbowcatmeow [2161229]

Hi all! I'm new to the poker tables, but has anyone ever encountered the glitch where the poker sounds at a table keep on going even after leaving a table? 

 

I've tried turning off the sound, and I've also logged out of torn, and the sounds of the table still happen even after leaving the torn browser.

 

The only time I've been able to stop it from happening is by restarting/turning off my phone. 

 

Any advice would be appreciated so I don't have to turn off my phone each time I play poker on mobile. 

Rover [2686246]

Its happened to me a few times.

 

I think you can avoid it by either changing to a different page, other than the poker table, before you close the app

 

Or mute the table before you close the app.

 

Probably something that could be fixed, though