I just got level 15 and I'm hoping to be able to rent a PI soon so I can make more money with travel, any tips for ways to get cash? I'd prefer to avoid selling losses but I'm not completely against it.
Tips for getting first PI?
Started by RanceTheLamish [3424500] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
Rent it until at minimum 20B networth, the money invested makes more than rent costs. You can try mercs or bounty requests in Nebula Discord.
Join a faction. They will be able to offer you guidance and get merits for the length of time in that faction. Some factions frown on selling losses. Get married. You can save money on rental/upkeep and also merits for length of time married. Put money in the city bank for 1-2 weeks. Reinvest. Stash your money in stocks or the Cayman Islands.
Don't sell losses it will only hurt your development longer term - Earn money from flying every day (UK is a great option), doing crime, joining your faction OCs, making hits in faction wars, joining an Adult Novelty shop then use points to get Edvd to sell each week, buy your 100 items each day from the city, then take all that cash and invest it in the bank for two weeks at a time to earn interest.
It is slow at the start but it gets easier the more you play.
I would sell 4 losses and get enough cash to rent a PI with airstrip at minimum. Dont fly without it. Airstrip increases travel time by 30% and with PI you can carry +10 more items.
Also join a faction with travel capacity.
Casino ban yourself <3
Dont casino ban yourself <3
be active in ranked wars