Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Sell item bug

Started by Suport [4256488] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 21 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
Suport [4256488]

After I unlocked Sport shop in city I cannot use "sell" button in item inventory because I get teleported to guns'n'armor shop. If I use "trash" option I do not get teleported to Dump. Thank you for help

pepsihivemind [3272892]

you can get to the shops on the quick links section of the map page, no need to use the inventory. selling items from inventory was disabled recently in favor of having to sell in the shops.