this message appears on a page & seems only on 1 page, 1 player's profile page.
I've logged out & back in. I can replicate, but only on 1 device out of 3, other 2 devices are fine, so it must be on my end!
anyone seen such or know why or a fix?
Started by CharlieKirk [1260044] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
this message appears on a page & seems only on 1 page, 1 player's profile page.
I've logged out & back in. I can replicate, but only on 1 device out of 3, other 2 devices are fine, so it must be on my end!
anyone seen such or know why or a fix?
Clearing your cache should resolve this.
ty that fixed it!
Great! Closing.