Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Fight ended

Started by Klashnekoff [498900] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 33 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100

Most-liked replies

Klashnekoff [498900]

Some fights are not registering properly. 

I’ll throw a temp, will say fight ended and take them to 1hp then I have to take another turn to end it even though the damage exceeded their life.

 

for example, this fight I threw a HEG got fight ended than had to punch to finish it.

 

AkariWata [3783899]

screenshots too big, context too low

 

but yah the problem is real for you, @admins make sure this guy has his problems solved