Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

How to prevent drug addiction?

Started by FreeTree [4346862] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 131 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100
FreeTree [4346862]

I am a new player with 8 days age and level 7. I cannot fly neither will a faction enlist me (that has meaningful resistances for drug addiction). I was using xanax two times a day - one immediately after the first's cooldown ends.

1.Should I take only 1 per day? Or should I take the two but keep some time between the two uses?

(I am on minor drug addiction rn)

 

2. And does the rate of addiction is different for different drugs?

 

Thanks!

OpticalDelusion [4283975]

I know I had problems beating the people on that list until I was level 12 or 13, and still ran into some that trashed me.

 

When you find one you beat, add them to your target list.

 

I also scan the last page of the hospital.and look for people with a couple levels of me that have been inactive for a long time. 

Mercenary [1993692]

Join a faction with addiction benefits and if I remeber correctly there is a company bonus thst lets you rehab… or maybe that was removed. Not sure