Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Maxed Referral

Started by TrueGeo [2004454] on in General Discussion.

5 replies · 353 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
21
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

IDLEGLANCE [2049768] ×1

TrueGeo [2004454]

[image: ibb.co]

 

I met this guy playing Halo Reach when I was 12. I’m now 27. I referred him to the game about 10 years ago. I’ve since not had contact with him, did anyone know him or keep in contact with him? It makes me wonder if he was a known player in the community. 

It’s so cool to see he went all the way through with the Torn experience.