Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mission

Started by Sapphirra [4345400] on in Graveyard.

6 replies · 119 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
7
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
49 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Jus2bad [3839645] ×1

Sapphirra [4345400]
  • Defeat and interrogate Jus2bad to find the code for Duke's safe

  •  Open Duke's safe and deliver him the contents

 

I didn't know the person can actually refuse to give the code. I thought it is 100% when you interrogate them

 

 

Mentions: Jus2bad [3839645]

Lady_White [2676391]

Nope, no one else knew this, it's a first in Torn history!

 

And I hope you continue to discover many more new things, welcome to Torn.

closeyourlaptop [3289761]

I remember there was a script which helps you manually brute force all the possible passwords for the safe, unfortunately I have lost the link to the script.

 

Edit: Just found it lol, https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=47&t=16406373&b=0&a=0