Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Train bug?

Started by Joshb321 [4164226] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 16 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100

Most-liked replies

Joshb321 [4164226]

Hi,

I would like to report what appears to be a bug that occurred during a happy jump today.

My normal happiness is approximately 5,000. I used job points to increase my happiness by around 4,000, then consumed the maximum amount of candy before taking an Ecstasy.

After taking the Ecstasy, my happiness increased as expected to just under 20,000. I then immediately went to the Gym to train. However, when the Gym page loaded, my happiness had reverted back to its normal level.

I proceeded with the training, but the gains appeared to be based on my normal happiness rather than the nearly 20,000 happiness that had been displayed after taking the Ecstasy. The Ecstasy was consumed and I am now on drug cooldown.

Could you please review the logs around the time this occurred and confirm whether the happiness boost from the Ecstasy and happy jump was correctly applied to the gym training? If not, I would appreciate any assistance you can provide.

Thank you.

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Happiness above max resets to its max value at every xx:00, xx:15, xx:30 and xx:45 mark. You took the E-Ecstasy at xx:59 mark, had the higher happiness for a few seconds before losing it. Next time around, ensure that you start the whole process right after the 15 mins tick so that you get full 15 mins to setup and train.

 


Closing the report. Thanks..!!