Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

help me guys

Started by RealSpyder [3756488] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 78 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
RealSpyder [3756488]

I have a quick query. I currently have 1.6 billions in faction vault and another 100 or so millions in items. Should I starts bank investment as always or should I invest in bookies

FYI in this week I am trying some luck in bookie and it is going pretty good up to now with 200 million profit overall with 6 wins and 5 bets refunded and 0 loss

Trailblazer [2926943]

Always have as much in the bank as possible, it's guaranteed money. I personally recommend doing 2 week length until you have full bank, then as high as you can go (or whichever has higher APR since I think 2 months can sometimes be higher than 3).

Drowned [3303958]

yeah I agree with Trailblazer, having some money in the bank is a good idea. Even if you don't put all of of money in there, it's still better to have them in bank than collect dust in your faction vault

Araglev [2899213]

Bank. You’d be hard pressed to convince seasoned players that Banking is to be avoided. Bank it like the previous posters said. And if you chose to ignore the advice why even post here? You lead a horse to water but you cant make it drink.

 

:)