why nazi? thx
Posts archived: 81 / 81 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
when db? thx (don't db plz)
ps he's not my fault tho
halloween if threats are real tbf
enjoy tho love ur work otherwise king x
Me when i forgot we in war and someone proc my
funny mela :(. Anyways, halloween gonna be fun for ducks.
can you fund another db? ill contribute $1488 in honor of resident neo-n*** Krabs
yes daddy
Turns out reading is too hard for some people.
I've known Krabs for years and he never did or didn't do whatever you said he did or didn't do
Looks a good war so far, must say, these two factions were 2 of GTHs best wars in recent times, 2 very good fighting factions, will be interesting to see who comes out on top
MINIONS! TODAY, WE FEAST ON THE DUCKS!!!
joke's on you - i poison these birds every day
No no, too much duck is bad for the health. Need more Omega 3's in your diet, may i suggest krabs? Goes excellent in sushi rolls.
I wouldnt eat me if I were you. Knowing what I put into my body
It's duck season!!!
Just woke up, what I miss?