Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bookie Bets - odds Locked or dothey move?

Started by TheGreatSkeeve [2893463] Reporter on in Gambling.

1 replies · 42 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
51 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
TheGreatSkeeve [2893463] Reporter

I placed a bet on a soccer game game coming up Morocco versus Scotland, and now the odds shown are different from when I placed the bet. So the odds definitely moved, but are the odds locked in for me at the time I placed the bet, or am I subject to the swing after I bet a game?  

 

Anyone, Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

 

Thanks in advance! 

 

JC

GIFTS [2612583]

I would say you are legally bound to your original bet! But being torn they could cancel the bet or make you use the change etc. I am too curious to see how this plays out! I will be watching