Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Yoyo

Started by TacitusKilgore [2810904] on in Graveyard.

51 replies · 372 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 52 / 52 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Katia_Homuro [2860554]

Omg

 

Darling, I'm so flattered!


You went to the forums because of me? Oh you shouldn't have :')
But since you did, it would be rude of me to not contribute too -







 

All this over 3 mugs amounting to 500k total... you spent far more bountying me. Have to say, there is something about just driving a man crazy you know :')

Oh and one last thing - that pfp is bordering on creepy territory, get help. 

 

TacitusKilgore [2810904]

Its sad but im gettin fun rly hhahahahaha rply my pm b**** xDdDdd I have more to say

 

Im Zelenski innresl Life you dont know Who are u talkin to

TacitusKilgore [2810904]

Im not human im Uh, summa-lumma, dooma-lumma, you assumin' I'm a human

What I gotta do to get it through to you? I'm superhuman

Innovative and I'm made of rubber so that anything you say is ricochetin' off of me and it'll glue to you

I'm devastating, more than ever demonstrating

How to give a motherfuckin' audience a feeling like it's levitating

Never fading, and I know the haters are forever waiting

For the day that they can say I fell off, they'd be celebrating

'Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated

I make elevating music, you make elevator music

JustJanet [911066]

Woot! I think I made it in before graved and fedded!  

what an interesting creature we have here!  

guesses in age? Is this a middle schooler using all his big words?

Is this a full grown adult with the most juvenile sense of humor?  

Katia_Homuro [2860554]

Well according to him -

 

 

Translation of the last message in case you, like me, do not speak Spanish -

"I have a gorgeous wife, a daughter, two houses, and three cars, and I'm still willing to fuck your ear here, you moron"

(Blame Google if its wrong not me)

BobrKurwa [2841258]

According to KGB psychoanalysis.

 

Someone living in moms basement.

Plays roblox and likes energy drinks.

Some self esteem problems.

 

JustJanet [911066]

I can’t speak it but I can usually understand it.  That is pretty accurate to what I interpretted. I did not get the you moron bit and I knew he was talking out the ear but didn’t get how it fit with the list of things he had,  but it tracks.  

How sad to spend 3 years playing a game and then crashing out like this. Maybe the original owner sold or have his account away.  Dumb!