hows everyones day going
About this thread
Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 16
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 14
- Likes on archived posts
- 24
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 40 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 53 / 100
- Engagement score
- 61 / 100
Most-liked replies
- MunkyBone [2493877]
· 7 likes ·
I could use a nap Maybe a cookie Definitely a lounge chair would be nice
I could use a nap
Maybe a cookie
Definitely a lounge chair would be nice
Almost fell on my face at work today and ripped the shit out of my arm, been better xD
Beach, few beers, movie, going to sleep :)
You?
Been enjoying the world cup matches, Germany vs Ivory Coast was great
Got a free pizza from a nice lady at Mod, watching some world cup games and winning bookie bets, sipping on a cold one now.
It's been a great day! I hope you're also having a good day :)
i shitt4ed
Chain dropped on my watch early hours of this morning, have deffo felt better, but there's always next time.
Have a beer.
Feckit, have a hundred.
22:36:36 - 20/06/26 You sent 100x Bottle of Beer to Arekku with the message: Not too bad! 🍻
Blessed the Lord has given me another day.
It's Bob Vila's birthday so I'm partying it up.
Good
Last night I got drunk and took advantage of myself...still recovering.
Oof. You good?
Graved - No content/discussiom
I got to play table top RPG with my group today, so it’s a nice, relaxing weekend after a crazy week. It’s been a good Saturday.
Boooooo.
This has been an uplifting thread considering the typical dredge in GD.