If you enjoy this game is it really worth having a second account ? Like do you need that much of an edge? Lol for those that have a second account why do you have one? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Is it really worth it ?
Started by Playerblue [3847506] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 21
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 57 / 100
- Engagement score
- 67 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- WinterValor [3945658]
· 14 likes ·
I use it to create low iq posts so that I can reply and karma farm - Deatvert [2684760] Officer
· 12 likes ·
Happy to hear about people's experiences with several accounts. Perhaps you can link a few live examples? - WaywardSquid [2330087] Officer
· 3 likes ·
Mentioned in this thread
Deatvert [2684760] ×1
I use it to create low iq posts so that I can reply and karma farm
Gotta keep padding my friends somehow
lol I’ve been in the negative for so long 🤣🤣🤣🤣. One of my former faction members married himself. This is why this post exist. Rip A2ura.
Yeah, this level of posting quality and IQ from OP checks out.
i dunno you tell us how's it been working out for you
🤣🤣🤣 bro stop snitching
Damn now my IQ is being tested. Let me break out the crayons
Happy to hear about people's experiences with several accounts. Perhaps you can link a few live examples?
Should interview some members of SMTH /s
I’m the alt of this account, I mostly just use this acc to mess around
Mentions: Deatvert [2684760]
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
are we restarting the Fedded Archives with this thread?
I hear you OP. You want to know, is it worth it? I put it to you that you let me work it. Let me put my thang down, flip it and reverse it.
Only then will we know, is it worth it?
@ boogie everyone that disliked this post has second accounts 🤣😂😂😂😂😂
Are you speaking from experience OP?