Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

ched testing lingeri store

Started by drocotienne [2982603] on in General Discussion.

19 replies · 516 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
20
Discussion span
→
People posting
13
Likes on archived posts
19
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100

Most-liked replies

Rodrick [1402437]

Somehow, I always knew...

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                                                                 ...whatever.

Beerstein [1322136]

 

RIP 5* bonus.

 

I'm guessing after we called out companies he realized the stealth strip you naked at the airport update didn't interact properly with this special.

Avery [2765920]

My first thought when we heard about TSA with the Travel2.0 announcement. I figured it was intended, if it does get removed that'll be real interesting.