Great war so far The Resolute!
Glad y'all stepped up and turned it around after my post, much more enjoyable to be losing this way than it would've been to win with how it was going starting out
Posts archived: 81 / 81 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Man this has aged about as well as raiding a faction for a mug
That was a super tough point in the war for sure 😆 we were not in control and I was holding the chain with my bare sizzle. Glad I made your day!
I told my faction leader this and I'll repeat it to you, most fun war I have ever had. You all gave us one heck of a fight.
But I am curious now if we will ever get to fight the main wtf faction... beasts of course. 😆
One suggestion, put the AI song up top so I can read the WHOLE forum post with some background music!
keep WTFing
Have a good night Duckies, it was very fun 🥰
I will say. One of the best wars I've ever had. It's a shame the cockiness, followed by rolling over and giving up ruined it. Kudos though. Until we meet again.
Can't speak for the others but when the 1k bonus was completely missed I genuinely lost any sort of investment into the war and was literally focusing on pickpocketing cyclists over the war.
Also whoever flight delayed me on the way to Mexico and then canceled my virus programming is a giga bitch, literally did nothing to help the war and set me back on merit progress.
Interesting development
It wasnt me, but “giga bitch” is a hilarious term. Ty for the laugh
The flight delays are expected in a close war like that. The virus programming, I can't speak for that though.
You guys are very capable, and could have won it even after missing the bonus. Stellar activity, and were able to hold good control. The big turning point was the chain drop. Not impossible, but very hard to come back from. I was expecting a large counter attack to target our chain as well.
01:04:20 - 20/06/26 You used 50 job points anonymously delaying the arrival of Trailblazer's flight by 108 minutes.
Oh, the delay was mine, it's for war though, you were flying to where our chain watcher was staying at. Can't comment on that proxy hack.
Great war though! Nice to win the rematch. Wish we'll meet again soon.
I apologize, that was my pet noob who clearly listened to none of my instructions that I gave him that lost the 1k chain bonus
I told him to READ SOME FUCKING WAR GUIDES, bro did NOT listen to me at all. I told him to read up on his faction forums, clearly did not listen.
I helped him get set up with a good faction, got him into a music store with a good friend of mine, sent him a donator pack for free, and sent him 20 xanax to help him grow
He proceeded to
- not read any of the guides that were posted in your faction
- waste my time, energy, and patience that I spent on him by NOT LISTENING TO WHAT WAS LIKELY BEING SAID IN CHAT
- i sent him 20 xanax which he proceeded to DEPOSIT INTO YOUR FACTION ARMOURY. When I demanded it back (cause he said he was quitting the game), he said he only had 5 left and proceeded to send them to his ingame spouse
- I GAVE HIM A FREE DONATOR PACK. he fucking wastes it.
Like I was trying to give this noob a good chance at getting ahead in this game and he fucking blew it, man. So I'm about as pissed as you are.
Fucking crabs. Good one.
It's alright, not every newbie is gonna be a heater. I kinda wondered if they never read anything when they sent me a message that leaders were sending each other moments before the first RW after ipecac was introduced (I would've laughed at it if I weren't exhausted in every way when it was sent):
I got GothicReaver all set up in this game. He screws me over, he screws you over. I invested 50m into this new player for him to nearly singlehandedly fuck up a diamond level war and declare he's quitting the game after.
First of all, we're allies.
You posted this less than 1 hour into the war. That was a mistake.
Krabs ruffles lots of feathers, but the nazi thing? nah. If he put code numbers that mean nazi in a bounty, I would interpret it that he is calling the bountied person a nazi. I think most would interpret it this way.
Maybe you ruined your faction's chance of winning by poking at the opposition. For real, you may have cost your faction the win.
Maybe not. Maybe you would have rolled over and died either way, but you had a solid start and we probably fought a little bit harder because of this thread of yours.
Before posting, you could have observed that we've had many wins where we came back after initially bleeding some score.
Resolute is not just a random word. It's what we are.
Many of your WTF Ducks faction mates fought an honorable and impressive fight. Some of them, I wish had been on our side.
Was a fantastic war. Shame I had real life happen and couldn’t help my side more, and totally agree.
I would only say that making any sort of nazi joke in this game is extremely distasteful. Some of us in this faction lost family members from the holocaust and that is unacceptable to joke about.
That being said war ends and it’s back to civility between us. Massive respect towards your faction and its members, yall really kept the heat going and definitely aren’t the easiest to fight :)
all the best and @neth where’s my 50m