Device: Xiaomi 220733SG Android: 12 App version: 2.3.28
I was looking for a easy merit and I saw random chance on using blood bags I use a blood bags that wasn't my type but I didn't get the merit I wasted me money and time
Started by Kiddo27 [4240882] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Device: Xiaomi 220733SG Android: 12 App version: 2.3.28
I was looking for a easy merit and I saw random chance on using blood bags I use a blood bags that wasn't my type but I didn't get the merit I wasted me money and time
This is the merit you get for using the wrong blood bag / syrup to get self hosped:
This is the merit you get randomly when using a bloodbag. As the description implies, it’s a random chance on every use. You’ll have to keep using bloodbags until you get it.
You have already received the award for using wrong blood bag over 2 months, you can't get it again.
Thanks!