A coward faction who can't even win a war against a weaker faction without outside help. Everyone should know! Let's all shame them for being cowards
The Kok rocket
Started by Teutatez [3843328] on in Faction Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 73 / 73 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 73
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 64 / 100
- Engagement score
- 78 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- dojacow [3128809]
· 32 likes ·
Lmao did this have the intended effect? We had our sister faction hosp offline members at the start of war and you start crying to me about cheating? If you wanted terms, you should've come to me in advance. - dojacow [3128809]
· 19 likes ·
OK so boom, here I am thinking I'm starting a regular non-termed war. Would take a little time, and as usual I'd be wrangling my noobs like a mother cow does to her little chicklets. Boy was I wrong. I … - dojacow [3128809]
· 16 likes ·
I have more to say but I'm too exhausted. In the future, ya'll just need to know that yes, I am that petty. BRB while i sleep 24 hours. --------- edit to say thank you too all my kok rocketeers! …
Merc hits on Silver is honestly kinda wild.
Regardless, congrats on your first taste of real warring on the gold+ level. Good luck.
Lmao did this have the intended effect? We had our sister faction hosp offline members at the start of war and you start crying to me about cheating?
If you wanted terms, you should've come to me in advance.
All is fair in War
Sounds like bad leadership and war strategy on your part.
Be better.
Probably just too dumb to realize they were fighting a faction in a faction family and could just ask people outside to hospitalize their offliners if they had a chance lol
Skill issue
Imagine beefing with DojaCow 🤣🤣
Ah, must of been a fun war.
Another faction leader who doesn't know how to lead a faction? Seriously, after 20 years, why is there still no time lock on creating/being made leadership of a faction (or company, for that matter?) 🤦🏻
I guess, that's a discussion for another day to be ignored by Chednerf Inc. .... 🤷🏻
Edit 1:
The Kok rocket
A member of 'Legitimate Business,' go figure. 😂
Edit 2: as a former faction co-leader, who took the lead in a warring faction for several months, I'll never claim to know everything but what I am sure of; if you don't understand the absolute basics of the warring system - of which Merc/outside hits are a core element - then, you shouldn't be leading a faction that wars, at all. It's not rocket science. 🤷🏻
Edit 3: just spotted my accidental joke at the end of edit 2..... Did I say "accidental?" I meant, completely intended and well thought out.... 😂
Mentions: The Kok rocket
Right??
It hasn't even been 24 hours
Fantastic Faction name btw
🍆 🚀
Thank you kind sir. Only the most sophisticated of humor at this faction. *tips hat *
go kok go!!
Hello. Welcome to ranked warring. Good luck.
By peer pressure and out of personal favouritism i have to root for
The Kok Rocket.
🍆🚀
So.... We should shame them, because they're using fairly normal strategies to beat your ass?
Why don't we shame you, for not being able to win a war? Or use strategies?
Oh right, we are.
Love that doja had to get people they know to comment on this to try and make it seem like we are bad. It's hilarious. Thank you to those who reached out to me personally to let me know how shit Doja is. Keep flaming and wasting e doja!
Imagine how hard he'll cry if he ever gets to play in Platinum.
All of those cowardly tactics!