Grave
Grave
Started by Charlie_e [3411597] on in Company Recruitment.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Authority score
- 19 / 100
- Historical score
- 12 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Winternacht [3956641]
· 7 likes ·
I don't recommend doing business with this person or hire at their company. Agreed on a long-time contract monday, broken by thursday. Should have taken a deeper look at their forum history beforehand, don't make the same mistake as I …
bumpers
b
B
b
b
d
I don't recommend doing business with this person or hire at their company.
Agreed on a long-time contract monday, broken by thursday.
Should have taken a deeper look at their forum history beforehand, don't make the same mistake as I did.