I started a raid against a dead faction in hopes of farming their respect but now I am stuck in a loop. I can't abandon or close the raid, their is no option or setting to do that. I need help
Faction Raids
Started by Endeavour1 [3864390] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 35 / 100
https://wiki.torn.com/wiki/Faction#Faction_Raiding
Read this, you need to wait 24h for it to give you the option to end. Also fyi, raid hits dont credit you any respect, it only takes it away from the enemy faction, so you just wasted e that you could have used in a chain to actually earn respect
Closed per above.