Torn Staff!!!!
Started by Mushroomtip [4335917] on in Graveyard.
Posts archived: 49 / 49 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
So you admitting to being a sister fucker guys watch this one.
Thanks for the kind words. Your mother would be so proud I know I am. Daddy couldnt be happier
Graved, spam
Dude gives off hardcore kiddydiddler vibes with the "daddy" talk. Fed and send his IP to the cops.
Probably an edgy 14 year old with a discord "kitten", when in actual fact they're being catfished by a 35 year old
Crash haha. Oh what's the matter is your life so dull you think a person trolling is having a crash haha
Haha I've done absolutely nothing illegal. It's called free speech something you never learned about. It's called trolling. It's to get the comments flowing haha
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣