I recently came across a good plushie/flower trading site and they have rewards for referring other players to their site and it seems to be pretty legitimate and useful, am I allowed to message people or make forum posts soliciting people to use my link? I'd ask someone that I already know but I don't know many other players yet and I don't want to piss off my faction or company.
Asking for referrals?
Started by RanceTheLamish [3424500] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
Torn related advertising should only be made, promoted, or bumped by the one providing the product or service, in the appropriate area.
Source, so I'd imagine that's not allowed
Whoever told you to do that would be guilty of
Alright, thank you both. I'll avoid sending stuff like that to people.