Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

The Guild returns!!

Started by BrisketPizza [4177619] on in TV & Movies.

0 replies · 17 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
5 / 100
Historical score
7 / 100
Story score
20 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100
BrisketPizza [4177619]

I remember living in a dorm room, playing World of Warcraft, when The Guild showed up on my xbox 360. I didn't have a regular TV setup and streaming wasn't a thing yet, so downloading episodes on my Xbox was New and Exciting! I watched all the way up to the end of Season 5 this way. I stopped when I found out I was having a baby (which coincided with the end of Season 5). I noticed the actors popping up in my favorite TV shows over the years, but nothing really sparked my interest in rewatching the series...

 

After hearing the news that the movie could be happening, I'm rewatching the series with my little one (now a teenager)! I can't wait to help fund this!

 

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/feliciaday/watchtheguild