Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Prayer Request Thread

Started by ApostleOfJesus [597863] on in General Non-related.

71 replies · 369 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 72 / 72 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
72
Discussion span
→
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
55 / 100
Engagement score
76 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Revive [3344229] ×1

ApostleOfJesus [597863]

Hello Torn Citizens,

 

I wanted to provide a place where prayer requests, updates, and praises can be shared. Leave your requests below and I, and prayerfully others, will pray for you.

 

You are not alone (Matthew 18:20). 

 

 

6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

-Philippians 4:6–7 

 

 

 

If there is a better place to post this let me know, I wasn't sure and I figured a staff would migrate it if there is better places. 

 

 

Manuel [3747263]

Blessed are those who are forum-baiting for righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of General Discussion.

 

Matthew 5:10

BabyBilly [2968496]

As creator of bible bonkers, teenjus, health elixers and more, I'd ask that mods grave this post so I can be recognized as the one true messenger of our lord and savior. 

 

Edit - no sacrificial honor bar and you call yourself a believer? 

Apolinus [3017918]

If there is a better place to post this let me know, I wasn't sure and I figured a staff would migrate it if there is better places. 


You will receive a better reception, and be more likely to make contact with people who can benefit, at your local house of worship.

 

 

ApostleOfJesus [597863]

Thank you. As far as reception goes, I honestly don't care. Dislikes and mocking on the internet is not real suffering/persecution. The people at the local house of worship already have places and setups for them. Two things can also happen at once. 

SwiftTitan [1032989]

I've seen you posting a lot lately....this isn't going to become a regular thing is it? Let's not.

 

At least hes fully leaning into it with the profile lol.