Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Trader

Started by super_vietnam [4150140] on in Questions & Answers.

7 replies · 165 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

VladBull [2321305] ×1 goodfriend [2800561] ×1 Dsla [2807954] ×1 xeven [2882789] ×1 Clouds [2982905] ×1 DrDum [4023792] ×1

glitch__ [3624212]

Have you tried this user?

 

Kidding, but on a more serious note, without naming names, in the trading forums (clicky), you can go through the rates they are offering for what they'll buy from you, then check their friends to enemies ratio along with the replies to their threads. 

Mentions: Dsla [2807954]

DZei [2673922]

I don't want to favor one trader over another, so Torn Exchange is where I'll redirect you to. It has a large amount of traders who have price lists. You can also search by item and sort by highest price first. Then look for the number of likes each trader has. Anything negative, I would immediately disregard. 0 I would be cautious since they are likely to be new and not reputable in the community (this doesn't mean they are scammers, just that they haven't done enough trades to establish themselves with a rating). If they have likes, that's a good sign. More likes = more reputable.

Trash_12 [4337090]

I have been trading with this guy for weeks and hey he is a good guy I think you should maybe try trading with him 

VladBull [2321305]

Mentions: VladBull [2321305]