Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Racing bug

Started by MoonChild808 [2883148] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 10 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100

Most-liked replies

MoonChild808 [2883148]

Hey there, I'm a beginner in racing and reached class D with above 3.0+ racing skills. And about 6-8 minutes ago I logged in into my torn to check the race I finished. And found out I was back in Class E with 0.0 racing skills. And as soon as I came here to report the bug. I went back to take a screenshot of it, it came back again to class D with my current racing skills. Is this some type of bug? 

 

Device: Xiaomi M2006C3MII Android: 10 App version: 2.3.28

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

The original issue was resolved here. Clearing your app's cache will fix it. I have asked Artem to check if everything is working fine. I will close this for now, please file a new report if this happens again.

 

Thanks!

Mentions: Racing skill reset to 0.00