Hey guys I’d like some personal opinions. What are your suggestions for spending merits, like what should I max out first?
TIA
Jadey x
Started by Jadey- [4318440] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Hey guys I’d like some personal opinions. What are your suggestions for spending merits, like what should I max out first?
TIA
Jadey x
First should always be education time. Max it before doing any of the others.
Second typically would be bank interest, so long as you use the bank (which you should be building up to the 2b cap, but if you arent then this merit wont serve you).
After that I find it tends to be based on playstyle/what people do most often. You fight a lot? Go boost your health and crit rate. You do crimes mostly? Boost your exp and nerve. Do some mugging? Bump your mug amounts and stealth. After the first two you have a lot more freedom.
There is a whole section of forums related to guidelines... I would advice to go through them.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16466445&b=0&a=0 is the one I think can help you answer your questions about merits.
Thank you
Thank you