Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[SOLVED] Missing Honor

Started by Galatar [4283617] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 23 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
Galatar [4283617]

Hi,

I didn't even notice it before, and while randomly browsing honors, I saw this:

I'm not sure if it's a bug or something missing on my side.

From the UI it would look like I've reached the requirements, and yet the honor didn't unlock.

I turned off torn tools as advised, but I believe it's comletely unrelated since I have the same behavior on mobile.

 

Is there some hidden requirement that i'm missing?

 

Thank you