You want one?😀🖕🏿
Posts archived: 135 / 135 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
keep the leashes tighter matey
He's not getting any money back once the bounties time out. It's just gone. But it was only one 55m bounty and the rest was (probably) paid newbs who put 9 lower bounties on the same target.
Be nice to Krabs he’s a smooth brain level holder like me.
Check again
you sure about that?
Seconded.
My limited interactions with them have been nothing but positive.
Can you stop being a retard
Damn, I don't know Krabs but I'm on his side. I didn't know we would be partnering up against WTF Ducks at halloween. Should be a fun time.
Maybe this is a case of members of WTF Ducks being too big for their boots because they fought a few wars and think they're hot shit now or something because it's the 2nd time in like a couple months you've got yourself and your faction in shit? At that point you really have to question who the bad guys are, and when you need to simmer down and stop yapping.
I find that term offensive. I prefer "tarded again".
Well, technically it's not wrong now.
Guess I'm the only smooth brain left.
For the record, bounties don't get refunded if they're not claimed. Only if the person is fedded. Krabs kinda has fuck you money to an extent. I don't know the bloke but he's dropped a DB for no reason and he's been SEing a while. Not exactly who you should yap off to.
ill let you know bags is our retard and he can yapp all he want bozo
That's a true leader! Encouraging his members to... Make more enemies so the whole faction suffers, brother is going to be seeing a whole lot of my name in his faction chat come halloween I promise
The main question is, what did you do?
Obviously you pissed them off, so what was it?
Acting like a prick, attaking their younger players, breathing?
Which was it?
Oh wow ok. I forgot that part. I knew it was unclaimable. Does not change the calculus here. I have money he has money, we all have some. It is meaningless to me how much he has.
What isn’t meaningless is you literally made a thread to tell someone to fuck off lol, when you admitted you’re the one who started it in the first place.
I’m probably one of the most chill people on Torn and even I’d feel some type of way about this and probably react similar. Send the guy an apology, grave this thread and move on and re-read my first post on here buddy.
edit: first time I used fuck since the censor was removed, I feel like a cool cat now.
I egged you on and shit talked as part of a war, to get you to unhosp and come fight.
Am I missing something? xD you repeatedly provoked someone who was minding their business and are now pikachu face shocked that they threatened you? Do tell, what planet are you from where actions having consequences is a brand new concept that you've yet to grasp?
Most weekly wars are peaceful with 2 sides either coming to a termed agreement or saying may the best team win. There's literally never a need for taunting or shit talking unless you're just a fucking asshole. People go nuclear over much, much less, and you certainly didn't help yourself with this thread. It's quite pathetic actually that you attempted to debase his character after starting a battle you couldn't finish lol.
Overall rating, 1.8. These beefs happen a hundred times a day, nothin special or unique here, get over yourself.
I upvoted for the simple part of
"Go Fuck Yourself"
You get my upvote, you fucking maggot!