.
.
Started by DanteReg [4190405] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 9
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 50 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
Whenever I need some cash on hand.
At your age, I would sell when you need cash to buy something (Xan, pay rent, etc.) and otherwise keep the plushies and flowers as your bank. A big part of playing Torn for some players is mugging and keeping the smallest amount of cash on hand prevents you from becoming a target.
Good luck!
.
I don't sell them. I just buy them on instinct when I'm traveling and forget to sell them. They just hoarde up in my inventory.
Generally when my bank investment comes up. Then dump all the money into stocks at once
I dont fly much but i sell my usual 50-75 ish whenever i decide to sell my stock bb items, which tends to be less than monthly