Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

10b Battle Stats - #1995 BS HoF

Started by Delta [2049998] on in Achievements.

19 replies · 396 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
20
Discussion span
→
People posting
17
Likes on archived posts
76
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
49 / 100
Engagement score
69 / 100
Delta [2049998]

Honestly can't remember the last time I made an achievement post, so I guess this one is overdue. I recently hit 10b total battle stats which was a big goal of mine, but then I noticed I was also close to top 2,000 battle stats in HoF which was another big goal of mine, so made a small push to get there. To be honest, this is further than I ever thought I would get. I still remember those first few days where I would rather fly to UAE for a few million than train. I see players with 7,000 days and I wonder how that's even possible as my 3,000 feels like too many to remember. Torn has a way of making you stick around I guess. Onto the next goals.

 

 

 

Special thanks to everyone who helped me get here

Andrew_616

Mr_Disaster

Uncensored

Wenno

Dooby

McGummy

MonChoon

DiabolicPickles

JackKelly

Aseal

Muttley

AlleyCat

Atlas

Rawk

Pampas

Omanpx

Tyrosine

KindaEpicMoah

Skjold

MikieBlicky

Mad_NInja

BiiGz

Dyno

Glenn14

Silver

Reaperzx

Hugin

SimplyDreadful

S-I-S

JumpingJack9439

Zophie

TechLucky1829

And anyone else who didn't make it in the list I typed up in 10 minutes :P

BurstBoy [3173749]

Amazing milestone, takes a lot of hard work beyond what the viewers not there yet can appreciate sometimes - I'd be very proud of myself when I get there 💪💪💪

 

Jealous of Tyrosine to make the list 

Indefatigable [2517458]

I kind of have same build. At 10.4b.  except defence.  So hard to train the other stats.  Trained dex for a whole month, got it to 800m,  didn't move on HOF.  First 3 days on def and I move up 10 spots.  

 

Love them gains.

Bish [141605]

Wonderful work, I love your distribution too, It's not dissimilar to mine at all (huge props for obviously having defense on its way to 1B, you won't regret it even as you choose to lean even more into dex later on). Solid offensives too. Get yourself a Vanguard set sometime, if you don't already have one that you tactically hid! (unless of course you're already in EOD, in which case I probably couldn't talk you into getting rid of that, though I do think Vanguard is actually superior in a number of situations)

 

Anyways, keep up the good progress. I find a lot of people quit a bit after reaching 10B, so tough it out and you'll be among the best active players easily. 

Svalbard [733499]

These are the achievements that are most fun to see and read! Congratulations on this huge milestone!

what are your stat goals moving forward? Are you planning to maintain the same ratios, or gradually shift weightings in any direction? 

Delta [2049998]

I will probably maintain similar ratios. As of now, I've stopped training dexterity and leaving it to the stat enhancers while I train my strength and speed up to hit a little harder. Next big goal is probably 10b dex and 3b str/spd so around 17b total.