Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Finally 1B Dex!!!

Started by RealTeel [3008047] on in Achievements.

10 replies · 318 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
46
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100
RealTeel [3008047]

The time has finally come! I have hit my goal of 1 billion dexterity. 

 

 

Now I am sitting on a ratio of 1B DEX to 1M defense. (For any enemies clever enough to view my forum posts, enjoy! 😉) It's a very fun build, and I have zero regrets. 

 

I will most likely keep pushing my dex onwards and upwards, because it just feels right. 

 

 

Bish [141605]

Really great work. I've never met somebody who was a dex whore with low def who was unhappy, much to my surprise. I always advocate for people to get at least 1B in every stat since 64x is a huge mitigation ratio to achieve, and even that gets thrown out the window when a Sure Shot is involved. I had switched from Baldr's def to Baldr's dex around 700M high stat, though, and then only abandoned my def once it was at 1.3B (as my second high stat at the time). My only good remaining training book is the 30% def gain one, though, so I may revisit it sometime soon when finances allow, to pump it up just a little bit higher (especially since I ruined the nice exact 1.3B I had with the 5% def gain up to 10M book, and then a golden egg, leaving it on an ugly 1.323B). Would like to redeposit it on a multiple of 100M for the foreseeable future and go back to leaning into my dex (which is currently about 9.4B; I'm a one trick pony). 

 

No regrets choosing dex as my whore stat way before it was half as popular as it is today. I love that I can stealth just about anybody even in a 25 turn fight, as long as I win, so long as I have large suppressor equipped (I'm naturally masked and have 10/10 stealth merits, too). It's also nice not to be stealthed, and to have such a short list of people who do stealth me that I can typically tell who it is when it happens. It's also great to dodge debuffs and stuff like cattle prod. 

 

Onwards to many more bill of dex. Will be curious if you ever decide to go back for your defense. 

Control [3797240]

Congratulations! That's amazing. 

 

PS. Just out of curiosity, how does your build fare against the average mission target?

MrSleepy [3353934]

MrSleepy fired 5 IN rounds of her AK-47 critically hitting RealTeel in the Head for 6886 

 

Need some def unless you are going to SE dex 😄 300m speed vs 1b dex