I wonder what Tom is up to? I bet he would be friends with SHAT.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 51 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
Most-liked replies
- WaywardSquid [2330087] Officer
· 1 likes ·
Graved - low quality/no discussion
...
Tom
Why did this get reported? Just curious
Tom wants to see your butthole.
Trust me, Tom has been sent plenty of pictures of buttholes
Probably for lacking content.
Graved - low quality/no discussion
Oh that makes sense. Is there a better category for things like this?
Private messages
Your random thought probably could have just stayed a random thought in your head. I don't think there is really anything to actually talk about or discuss, is there?