Hey faction mates and torn mates, this may be my last message as I am leaving torn.
This past year in torn is very exciting and I get to make friends in the faction and outside as well.
This decision of mine is mainly fueled by two things, one being I lost all my savings I did in 1 year, which is 2bil, in bookies, and I have important exams coming up in 2 to 4 months.
I don't know if this is going to be permanent or temporary but as of now I have no motivation to keep playing the game.
Special thanks to my faction leader, goodfriend, for helping me in so many ways and also to all that have helped me at some point.
If I start playing in at some point in future, I am hoping to see many new things added to get the better experience.
I am going to do last login in 8 days and after than, good bye.
the last message
Started by RealSpyder [3756488] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 33 / 33 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 33
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 53 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 60 / 100
- Engagement score
- 76 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- DefilingDemon [700846]
· 16 likes ·
Can we please ban goodbye posts from.GD? Forum Mods can you just add a new "farewell" sub-forum
can i have stuffs
can you have my stuffs?
later tater. gl with your exams. come back more educated
Can have?
Can we please ban goodbye posts from.GD? Forum Mods can you just add a new "farewell" sub-forum
are you taking ched with you?
Can stuff have my i?
Gib stuff
Good luck with your exams
So bank in 8 days... got it . Cheers
hey man best of luck in your future endeavors hope to see you come back soon!
put yourself in city job and all of your money in caiman so if you come back one day that will help you,. Good luck for your exam :)
Can I stuff your have, please?
In case you plan on returning later, join the army job, move to a shack and fly to Hawaii and don't return until you're ready to play the game again
Can I have free stuff?
Ohhh nooo guess I'm the real spider now :)
Good luck with life!
HE HAS NO STUFFS! THAT'S THE PROBLEM!
Why wait?
15:08:02 - 26/06/26 You used 25 energy attacking RealSpyder and mugged them for $126,063,614 (chain #5) [view]