Trout
About this thread
Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 17
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 17
- Likes on archived posts
- 32
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 57 / 100
- Engagement score
- 68 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Chirrut_Imwe [2827523]
· 8 likes ·
6 years and all you have to say is trout?
Mug
11:51:01 - 27/06/26 You used 25 energy anonymously attacking Kemdez and mugged them for $257,376 (chain #2) [view]
TL;DR: Trout, mug, ass.
Bye
I demand a trial by combat, because only ODB members are allowed to trout
Trout
trout
...XANAX
No TDLR? I'm not reading all of that.
Tuna! I win!
You’re good.
Moved to Graveyard. No content.