Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Abroad Stock Format Bug !!!

Started by LiminalJazz [4204113] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 28 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
LiminalJazz [4204113]

For the last week when landing in UK for Xanax runs, I scroll down and click the shop option on the Xanax and the page opens but the screen doesn’t scroll down and I’m unable to purchase the stock, I am on mobile PDA, I don’t have time to take a screenshot or record because it’s so urgent I don’t get mugged in that short time I panic, rebooting the game usually works but duplicating the page or refreshing doesn’t, this is an incredibly frustrating and frankly game breaking bug allowing players to easily get mugged when it’s not their fault.

 
TLDR: Clicks buy button > page opens up > screen format doesn’t update properly not allowing to scroll down to purchase > fails to work until app is restarted

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Can you replicate the issue in a regular browser like Chrome with all of your scripts turned off?

LiminalJazz [4204113]

Just happened to my bro on mobile too he doesn’t have any scripts downloaded, he wasn’t in Uk though he was in Argentina and he couldn’t scroll down to see medeorite it was the same