Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

what u think?

Started by jellyfishpowder [4100868] on in Graphics.

7 replies · 81 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
25
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100

Most-liked replies

jellyfishpowder [4100868]

 I came up with the concept, wrote the dialogue, and drew the panel. Then it got rejected with the reason:

The comic you submitted was not accepted. Reason: 'AI slop won't be considered'.

15:48:20
26/06/26

 

I would accept it if it was for any other reason. My comic has been rejected several time, but this reason is different because i actually i drew it myself.

 

I was surprised because I didn't use AI at all.

I'm trying to understand what made it look AI-generated so I can improve.

Has anyone else had their work mistaken for AI? Any advice on making my drawings look more obviously hand-drawn?

 

 

Maybe my draw is not good enough?

 

Here's the timelapse of me drawing it from start to finish

 

Timelapse draw

Lick_My_Muff [3927175]

Your art is very cool, I wouldn't change anything. They should accept it with the evidence provided. I personally won't submit comics any more.