Well you might be right, And im not blocked by you. So its no trouble. But i have not actually spoken to or addressed you on this thread till now.
Please stop talking to me, Stop sending messages to others to send to me. There was a carrot and a stick, You guys chose the stick.
I wish you all the best. Please respect my want to have you blocked. You earned it by repeatedly unblocking me, to send a message to then block again...
Personally i find that a bit annoying....
Posts archived: 36 / 36 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Lmfao sorry salty I'll leave you be for now ;) and actually by replying you did it's call intent
Brah, shut the fuck up already. This is a public forum, not a Wendy's.
Life in game is what you make it I tried to work with you it's all in the chat between us man you could have left little ole Doug alone but instead ya sent you goons after me
Nope, I was addressing others reading this, and adding clarity to otherwise confusing and out of context statements and quotes.
I did not reply to you. I did not talk to you. Please stop quoting my posts, please stop talking to me, please stop sending me messages through others.
Just because i have asked you to stop again does not mean you have to reply to this.
Ciao!
I thought I hacked into their chats, where this should be.
He's on ignore. But i do care about our groups reputation. So when he brought it here.... attempting to publicly defame me/us. My foot/hand was forced..
Apologies Mr Imwe (And general forum dwellers!)
It’s good to put your foot down, and take a stand.
The hell are you on about? Before this thread you and I have never interacted. You're screaming into the wind. Clown.
Ol boy Dougie thinks he’s still chatting with Flak
He thought you were me. I think he's got concussion
None at all keep talking
making new people to torn want to quit real cool
Leave the faction memebers alone take it out on me and crealotte please