Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Deleted

Started by Schnitz386 [4317423] on in Graveyard.

8 replies · 123 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
49 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100
BULLY [2762673]

Wrong place man. 

Also, please Staff, for the love of god place a playtime or account age requirement for access to forums or the ability to fucking post here. Jesus this shit is a daily occurrence.

TaisBerri [4306147]

It’s like maybe one post every 3 days on average that someone is out of place, now I’m not on here 24/7 but I think I browse enough to know this isn’t that serious of an issue, atleast recently.

BULLY [2762673]

You can literally go to the graveyard category and check, in 5 minutes or less you will see that this is indeed a daily occurrence.
Go read any of these post (with the exception of ORC or whatever his name is) and look at their days player, what their post said, etc. You will see just how common it is for new players to wander in here to ask the same thing they could simply ask in NPC or trade chat, or even faction chat.

TaisBerri [4306147]

it seems like they’re able to graveyard things before most of anyone can see them idk I think it’s worth the mild moderation effort to let ppl chat whenever. I could get behind needing to wait a week or even month to post outside of new player tho just to minimize the likelihood of something detrimental being posted but I still don’t see it as a serious enough issue for them to change whatever policy is now.