Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[CLOSED] TAKING DESIGN REQUESTS

Started by Swarit-Raj [3304951] on in Graphics.

21 replies · 172 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
22
Discussion span
→
Authority score
21 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
68 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Swarit-Raj [3304951]

Swarit-Raj's free graphics service (CLOSED BUT THE CURRENT REQUESTS WILL BE FULLFILLED SLOWLY)

 

hello welcome everyone, i'm a new graphics maker in torn, and i started making them very recently through photoshop, and don't worry i am not using any kind of AI, and I sold a few works in another forum post (you can check them as sample works on my current profile signature), and after that I ran out of ideas to design.

 

So I want to extend my portfolio from your ideas, so please give me any request through commenting on this post and I'll attach it as a reply to you! 

 

The request can be a profile signature, profile picture, forum signature, faction/company banner, or anything custom too!

 

Rules for requesting

 

  • you must not directly send me the request, instead write it in this forum, so I can quote it and upload the corresponding design.

 

  • your name, or text that you want can be displayed on the designs if you mentioned it in your request or else I'll just write what seems good.

 

Atlast, There is really no need to pay, for this, but I would always appreciate any donations, and Thank you~

-FX- [4165606]

Make me a pfp, im a trader and i like the crazy clown theme i made for myself, lets see what you can come up with!

MaxCaliber [3427434]

Please make me aProfile sig what ever size it is, with "All Might" as base render, and I'll let the Artist go crazy with it :) Thankyou so much!

KingTurk [3658422]

I'd like a profile signature with an ,,Imperial Fist" from Warhammer40K, if you can come up with something nice. 

 

Text options of text are ,,For the Emperor!" Or ,,No retreat, No surrender!" Or ,,The Emperors last wall!" 

 

Edit: and my name somewhere

 

Imo, doing smth with W40K isn't easy, but that's what I'd like to see/have

 

Thanks!

TrueCoop [3033942]

If you could make me a profile picture that’s similar to mine but better that’d be sick. I like the idea of a criminal teddy bear in a suit with a sinister smile. Just want it to look spooky and say coop anything else feel free to go crazy with. Thank you 🙏 

slinked [4228987]

I need a profile signature based off my persona of "the horned king" also a banner and any help with spicing up my profile signature text and a visit counter

Thanks!

BerserkaJoe [3539012]

Hey there, I'd like to make a request as I've tried my own hand designing and it's not for me but don't want to use AI to create a picture.

This might be a little specific, but I'd appreciate any attempt.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Image Type: Profile Picture
Theme: John Wick/Continental
Design Guide: Doors to The Continental hotel or even just a plaque on stone wall with design
Also, a pharmacy sign showing "Open" ideally neon.

Note: I would like to have two images if possible. One with the neon sign lit showing I can do revives and another with it dimmed out when I'm not doing revives.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any issues with this just DM or reply :)

 

Would love to see what you come up with!

Tanuki [4308487]

Hey thank you for the service your art is really cool.

 

I’d love a profile picture that features a tanuki dressed as a bandit in a garden. I’d love any style but I’m partial to anime. I’d love for it to say TanukiFaust TCG

 

Thank you