Why are you so afraid of touching this topic? What is it that you cannot say here that Google can inform?
Terrorism Reports Dump Thread
Started by Steppenwulf [2960257] on in Graveyard.
Posts archived: 174 / 174 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I just don't see why you want me to repeat basic facts that are easily searchable.
About 1500 people were charged with various crimes related to their actions on J6. When Trump took office he pardoned or commuted most, and others he had their indictments dropped with prejudice.
So what are you getting at? What did you expect me to say that you can't just get from Google?
It wasn't an insurrection, but those who broke the law should be punished.
This is what I am trying to understand.
It's your phrasing that got me hooked here. "Should be punished" right after saying it wasn't an insurrection. And then you also said that it's domestic terrorism. And now in this new post, you're saying they've been pardoned and etc.
Islamist only getting 20 years in prison.
The count of attempt to provide material support and resources to a foreign terrorist organization has a maximum penalty of twenty years’ imprisonment, a $250,000 fine, and a term of life of supervised release.
Guess that's the law and no special treatment. After all, this is ISIS. The only people he'd be attacking will be Muslims. Be happy. 🙂
Keep up the lies Lyin’ Slimy
Your sources are X bot accounts. Mine are think tanks. We are not the same.
And how your SS isn't a blanket statement on saying Islam is ISIS is beyond me. And Islam is a faith of 1.x billion while ISIS is nothing but a terrorist organization.
Anywho, here is evidence to my "lie";
[image: i.ibb.co]
Heard about/of Fondapol?
Fondapol is considered highly credible and reputable within mainstream academic, political, and international policy circles.
I have a hunch that you're here to save Steppenwulf from having a conversation about "domestic terrorism." Am I wrong? Did he tag you to overtake and throw a smoke while running for cover?
With that in mind, do you back Lebanon or Hezbollah in the current conflict?
Finish the first discussion.
It's not my conversation. You posted some information about Muslims being the victims of terrorism. I thought that was a candid admission on your part, and it made me wonder who you think is in the right between Hezbollah and the Lebanese government since it seems to represent a Muslim on Muslim conflict.
Mentions: Terrorism Reports Dump Thread
OK, well those are all basic facts.
It wasn't an insurrection because nobody was charged with insurrection.
Some people did crimes in the name of a political motive... that's terrorism... but maybe I'm wrong... because technically to be terrorism, it has to be a crime done with the intention to cause terror in order to further a political cause... I guess I'm not so sure they wanted to cause terror, and they maybe really just wanted to hold up the certification of the electoral colleges. Maybe it's not terrorism.
Those who commit crimes should be puninshed. But they shouldn't be over-punished for political reasons.
Ask some specific questions (maybe one at a time?)... just saying it confuses you isn't giving me much to go on.
They tell you his age and his sex, but they don't tell you his name or his ethnicity, no mug shot... wonder why that could be.
Probably because he was white? I mean, I checked the New York Post and if they don't even post a picture that be a good guess, but who knows?
Another guess is that they just don't have it, and we don't need to jump to racial conclusions.. I'd go for this one.
You're prediction was wrong.
So is that a win for you? That this time it wasn't a white guy?
Freak.
So what you’re saying is this wasn’t some mainstream media plot to cover up the identity of another attacker but really you were just crashing out because they didn’t have it in 2 seconds flat for you to focus on what you really care about in a crime.
Interesting