Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Commitment Merit Bug (100 days)

Started by River-Tamworth [4196483] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 31 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
River-Tamworth [4196483]

 

Hi,

 

I have logged in and been active (crimes, training etc) every day since I joined Torn. As I was at 99 days yesterday I checked my merit progress and saw that my 100 day merit progress had reset to 3/100- I had hoped it was just a bug that would fix itself and I would get my merit today but I have checked again and it is still saying 4/100. Will I have to just wait it out, or can this be fixed?

 

Thank you

 

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

As mentioned above, you were not active on 25th June and lost your streak.

 

 

Thanks!

River-Tamworth [4196483]

Here is my activity log that showed I did crime on the 25th- I have included 4 days ago, 5 days ago and six days ago to cover the 24th-25th and 26th

Syncopate [2562293] Wiki Contributor

You should look at the timestamp. You made no active event on the 25th, only passive events done to you, as CJ showed in the screenshot.