Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Trout Needs a Buff

Started by __-___-___-__ [1921241] on in Suggestions.

14 replies · 177 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
14
Likes on archived posts
115
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
49 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
69 / 100

Most-liked replies

__-___-___-__ [1921241]



Let's restore Trout to being a pinnacle temp again - if you get hit by it you should be stained with the smell of fish for 5 minutes, reducing your stealth on subsequent attacks while it lasts.

PurpleFire [2868362] Committee Committee

You always hhave the best ideas. R+
I wish we could use octopuses. Imagine smacking someone with an octopus and it just sucks to their face, temporary blinding your opponent.
Lenth of blindness depends on your blood type and how hungry ..wait that is leeches.
 
Anyway, you always have the best ideas.

Qfiffle [2557282] Committee Committee

I really like this. Trout should have a buff for sure, but this is minimal enough that I don't think anyone could argue it makes them OP, while still being interesting and differentiating them from other temps.

 

I still want my red warlord trout though.

Wooglin [2557132]

I mean the trouts can even be fresh when you buy them and have a slime effect, and then go rotten randomly to then give the stank effect.