Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bookies Issue

Started by SeanFkcr [3967014] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 25 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
SeanFkcr [3967014]

I placed bets on two games early, but both games were later canceled and the matchups were changed. However, my bets remained active and were never refunded.

08:08:41 - 01/07/26 You placed a $5,000,000 (x1.61) bet in the Bookie on Monte (2-Way Full event) bet on Luminosity Gaming v Team Nemesis (Counter-Strike)

The bet now shows as Luminosity Gaming vs Team Nemesis for Counter-Strike, but when I placed the bet, the matchup was Monte vs MIBR. Since the original matchup changed completely, I believe this bet should have been voided and refunded.

17:14:11 - 30/06/26 You placed a $3,000,000 (x1.60) bet in the Bookie on Ninjas in Pyjamas (2-Way Full event) bet on 3DMAX v Ninjas in Pyjamas (Counter-Strike)

The bet now shows as 3DMAX vs Ninjas in Pyjamas, but when I placed the bet, the matchup was B8 vs Ninjas in Pyjamas. Even though Ninjas in Pyjamas remained, the original match was canceled and replaced with a different opponent, so I believe this bet should also have been voided and refunded.



Could you please review these bets? I’m hoping this can be corrected and that the bets can be refunded instead of settled as losses.

SeanFkcr [3967014]

15:41:07 - 01/07/26 You lost your $5,000,000 (x1.61) bet in the Bookie on Monte (2-Way Full event) bet on Luminosity Gaming v Team Nemesis (Counter-Strike)

11:58:09 - 01/07/26 You lost your $3,000,000 (x1.60) bet in the Bookie on Ninjas in Pyjamas (2-Way Full event) bet on 3DMAX v Ninjas in Pyjamas (Counter-Strike)

dimochkin [2430831] Admin Staff

Hello SeanFkcr,

 

08:08:41 - 01/07/26 You placed a $5,000,000 (x1.61) bet in the Bookie on Monte (2-Way Full event) bet on Luminosity Gaming v Team Nemesis (Counter-Strike)

The bet now shows as Luminosity Gaming vs Team Nemesis for Counter-Strike, but when I placed the bet, the matchup was Monte vs MIBR. Since the original matchup changed completely, I believe this bet should have been voided and refunded.

 

There was some inconsistency in provider's data regarding this event. At the time you placed your bet this match was Monte v Team Nemesis (as it should have been initially). Instead of being canceled (with following creation of a new match - Luminosity Gaming vs Team Nemesis) it was incorrectly updated and paid out. Now all the bets on this match have been refunded.

 

17:14:11 - 30/06/26 You placed a $3,000,000 (x1.60) bet in the Bookie on Ninjas in Pyjamas (2-Way Full event) bet on 3DMAX v Ninjas in Pyjamas (Counter-Strike)

The bet now shows as 3DMAX vs Ninjas in Pyjamas, but when I placed the bet, the matchup was B8 vs Ninjas in Pyjamas. Even though Ninjas in Pyjamas remained, the original match was canceled and replaced with a different opponent, so I believe this bet should also have been voided and refunded.

 

According to our data we had this match as 3DMAX v Ninjas in Pyjamas all the time. So the bets for this match stand.