Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

One year in Torn.

Started by ANXIETY_ [3853621] on in Achievements.

8 replies · 196 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
25
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
63 / 100
ANXIETY_ [3853621]

I am one year old in torn city today 😁.

 

I've had a lot of fun playing this game , so many fun interactions , made a lot of friends and enemies as a result. 

 

I started out in a 10k respect faction and stayed there for about two months. It was a chill place but not much growth and I left after leader sold the faction.

 

Battle stats

 

I tried many training methods in start , done a couple jumps in first two months , by day 80 my total battle stats were at 60k. 


When I joined my current faction , I saw how much better people were doing at my age here. Starting then I did a candy jump every two days .. I was broke so I took loans from friends and faction mates and flipped items on item market to afford my regular jumps. I only did candy jumps ( using truffles ) , at the time it cost half of an edvd jump and gains were not terrible.

 

Since then I've taken 3 of my stats out of happy jump range and been taking 3 xan every day.

 

My stats today 108M


[image: i.ibb.co]

 

I am quite happy with where I ended up with stats. Yet to unlock last two heavy gyms, right now I have balboas unlocked , will be looking at builds and ratios soon. 

 

Crimes

 

Maxed 9/13 crimes ( almost 10/13 as forgery is 98% done now). Arson , Scamming and Cracking remain.

 

I've just been following guides made by Emforus for crimes. And daily nerve refills. 

[image: i.ibb.co]

 

I can do most level 6 organized crimes , and shows 62 cpr for some level 7 organized crimes. So I should soon be able to do level 7 crimes. 

 

NNB is at 60 , with faction perks and merits my nerve bar is at 105.

 

Money 

 

I am a f2p player , I started with selling losses and I think it's not a bad way to get started for first few days ( But that didn't matter as I gambled most of it away :p ). 

 

At two months old I had about 100m in networth , I stopped gambling and started flipping items for money , most if not all of my profits went to my jumps so I wasn't really adding anything on top of my networth. ( But it was not a waste either ) 

 

Halloweek brought a real money crunch. I bought 5 BCTs to chase those monsters around ( that basically took half my networth away ). But I somehow recovered from that , thanks to loans from friends and more item flipping.

 

And then

 
˚⟡˖ ࣪ 06:50:14 - 28/11/25 You found a Parachute in the city ˚⟡˖ ࣪

 

This was such a relief lol , I immediately paid back all loans and had a good sum to flip items using my own money.

And now I was able to do daily e refills and nerve refills sustainably. 

My order of priority was. Donator Pack -> 3 xan every day -> E refill -> Nerve refill 

And now I had money to do them all :D. 

 

This and Christmas Town and some ranked wars earning brought my net to 1b by January , Since then I've mostly been flipping ranked weapons.

 

Everything combined , I am worth around 5.5b today ( would have been 6b had I not decided to suddenly go wild with slots today lol q_q ). 

 

Also I hate flying .. fuck that. 

Halloweek 

 

Best week EVER , I loved just waking up and attacking/mugging random people all day xD. It is definitely my favorite event in torn. 

 

I also chased around monsters , I looted 6 smaller arca things , all from minions nothing from M'aol.

By the end I had 787 treats collected in my first year. 

 

I also bought crystalline falcata and starshield breastplate coz why not ..

 

[image: i.ibb.co]

 

Christmas Town 

 

I made around 230m from CT , it was alright I guess. 

 

 

Work Stats

 

[image: i.ibb.co]

 

I bought some trains for a while , stalked company recruitment forums till I saw some cheap ones .. 150k per train in a 7* AN .. crazy good deal lol. Then I got buy-mugged for 80m ( coz i was selling ranked stuff ) and decided to join clothing store in the end ( had to give up that deal q_q ).. 

 

 

Racing

 

I don't race much , had two short bursts of racing , one at the very start and second when I was able to afford Colina Tanprice , but not much since.

 

[image: i.ibb.co]

 

 

More Stats 

 

Awards - 303

 

Defends Won - 1,372 ( no defends bought .. i think )

 

Bounties Placed - 1,045

 

Bounties Received - 864

 

Ranked War hits - 682 ( Mostly hits non termed , my best one was This , I made around 229 hits , 30 assists and scored 2,229 respect no bonus hits.).



That's about it for my first year. I wasn't very efficient with things in my first year , didn't really go after merits , and skipped most of the missions , so that's where my focus is going to be in the next year along with the usual things.

 

Goals for second year 

 

- 1.2b Total Battle stats 

 

- 20b+ Networth 

 

- level 8 Organized Crimes

 

- E cans for training ( 10e or 15e cans , I'd want to sustainably take e cans for training and fill my booster cd up with that )

 

- My own private island ( I can buy one now but I'd wait till 15 - 20b networth )

 

- 2% smurf weapon ( Ideally stoner or PKM ) 

 

- 400+ awards 

 

 

That's about it , hopefully not too long lol. Thanks to all my friends and enemies , numbers are fine, but it wouldn't be fun without them :).

 

Thanks for reading, feel free to ask me if you have any questions or share your own advice. 🙃

Altero [2877771]

Congratulations Anxy :3 Thanks for helping me with lots of stuff, I hope you'll get those goals way before the end of your 2nd year!!

Done [1380853]

Great job, i love these posts, and you've done an awesome job for your first year!

Ambitious goals for year 2, so good luck!